[Prism54-users] AMD64 distribution and Prism54

Massimo Perga maxperga at libero.it
Thu Oct 7 17:19:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,
  I'm trying to use my 802.11g WLAN card integrated in an Acer Aspire 1513 LMi
(wnc rm8) but other Linux drivers don't support it because I'm using an AMD64
distribution and  drivers are only for 32-bit Windows.
Is it compatible with prism54 ?

If not, can you suggest me a 802.11g card that's fully compatible with Prism54
and 64-bit distribution (so I haven't to use Windows driver to use it) ?

Thanks in advance,
  Max

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it