[Prism54-users] netgear wg511 on Gentoo

Wedge_ wedge__ at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 3 22:29:02 UTC 2004

I'm having the same problem. I don't think there's any solution yet -
I've been using ndiswrapper instead, which isn't what I'd like, but it
does work.
Someone noted earlier on this list that there seem to be two different
WG511 types;
one "Made in China", one "Made in Taiwan", and it's the Chinese ones
that are having
problems. You should be able to tell which type you have by checking the
label near
the serial number.

http://www.fastmail.fm