[Prism54-users] New prism54.org sponsor - LAC linux

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 5 22:26:13 UTC 2004

I'd like to cordially thank LAC Linux [http://laclinux.com] for
providing me with a laptop, in support to the prism54.org project, when
my laptop died. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to continue
working on several aspects of the project.

For those of you who don't know much about them -- they provide
excellent GNU/linux installed desktops and laptops. Mine came with
Debian testing, accelerated graphics support-ready on a 2.6 kernel.
I'm very impressed by their work and next time I look into purchasing
equipment I will surely consider their products as it saves me *a lot*
of time gettings things set up right and looking the right supported
linux hardware.

Regards,

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E