AW: [Prism54-users] Prism54 on SMC2802 PCI card

Steffen Rögner Steffen.Roegner@plusfinanzservice.de
Sat, 29 May 2004 10:50:28 +0200

Howdy,

indeed FC2 supports prism54 out of the box. I am currently using
it on two of my boxes with a Netgear WG511 PCCARD and an SMC 2802W PCI.
All it takes is putting the firmware image to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware
call for instance system-config-network, selecting wireless card and
so on ..

hth, Steffen

P.S. Is anybody around using CIPE in conjunction with a prism54 card in master mode?