[Prism54-users] Netgear WG311 Installation

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:40:20 -0500 (EST)

Well,
	1. If that person got it working or knew it was working
	they must've made the changes as outlined in the patch
	2. I don't recall any discussion of this card on the
	mailing lists

Perhaps someone just made some wrong assumptions ;)

	Luis