[Prism54-users] Netgear WG311 Installation

m0bius mobius@hack.gr
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:36:16 +0200

> > Well, I did try them out and they worked, by I was prompted to try the
> > prism54 drivers cause "some cards are supported by both drivers" and
> taking
> > into consideration the support cards list.
>
> Where are you quoting this from? Which cards work on both drivers?
>
> 	Luis

Well, while on #prism54 a person, can't remember exactly who, answered my
questions regarding Netgear WG311 that it is considered to work with both
drivers.

Since there was the card on the supported cards list I though I should give
it a try...

Paris