[Prism54-users] Netgear WG511, Kernel 2.4.23 TRAP

Rene van Bevern rvb@rvb.dyndns.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:10:39 +0100

> What makes you sure it does *not* work? iwconfig output? LED's? pinging?

Well, i am sure it does not work because in iwconfig it always sais
"Access Point: 00:00:00:00:00..." and it keeps switching channels like
crazy trying to find an access point. The LEDs start lighting as soon as
the firmware is loaded.

> Did you set the SSID correctly, WEP,...?

Yes, i did set the SSID correctly and also set the WEP key. I also tried
deactivating WEP on the Access Point to test a connection. Other
computers are able to make a connection to the access point (with
different wireless hardware, can not test this card elsewhere)

	Rene