[Prism54-users] [ANNOUNCE] PRISM54 HOWTO v0.2

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:01:47 -0500 (EST)

Since you're working hard on this, how about generalizing the README and
extending the Redhat/Fedora section?

We could also add a dir with sections for distributions and have yours as
Redhat's one.. Any comments?
	Luis