[Prism54-users] [ANNOUNCE] PRISM54 HOWTO v0.2

Bradley Chapman kakadu_croc@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:36:48 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Rodriguez,

--- "Luis R. Rodriguez" <mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Since you're working hard on this, how about generalizing the README and
> extending the Redhat/Fedora section?
>
> We could also add a dir with sections for distributions and have yours as
> Redhat's one.. Any comments?
> 	Luis

What about making a sticky thread in the Redhat/Fedora forum containing this
HOWTO, and then after appropriate generalization, moving it to the Documentation
forum?

Brad

=====