[Prism54-users] Prism54 for BSD / Mac OS X?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:59:46 -0500 (EST)

Oh yeah and... the reason why I say this:

> If you BSDers want a native Prism54-based driver you'll have to ask
> Conexant to see if they will allow us to release BSD-license issue of the
> prism54 driver for you to start hacking on.

Is just because they are part of the authors as you'll see in the
license header on the source files. You basically have to get permission
from all authors if you want to do something like a re-release under
another license. Fortunately the number of developers currently is very
limmited. Any lawyer know any better?

	Luis