[Prism54-users] Re: Prism54-users digest, Vol 1 #174 - 11 msgs

Ronald van der Meer revdmeer@conceptsfa.nl
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:32:08 +0100

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 20:13, Marc Smeets wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 21:04, prism54-users-request@prism54.org wrote:>
> >Hi,
> >>=20
> >> you also got problems with your 3com officeconnect? Ik keep getting
> >> "soft reset timed out" errors just after loading the firmware. I
> >> addressed the list before, and there were some other people having
> Disabling acpi gives the same errors. It really bothers me because I
> just can't figure out what is wrong. The card has worked in this laptop
> in Windows. The card works on other laptops. It just will not work on
> this laptop in Linux :-(

Is the card you're using a miniPCI or a cardbus card? On what kind of
laptop are you trying the card? Is there some sort of button you have to
push in Windows to start using the card?

cheers,

Ronald