[Prism54-users] Re: Prism54-users digest, Vol 1 #174 - 11 msgs

Marc Smeets m.smeets@nedlinux.nl
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:13:53 +0100

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 21:04, prism54-users-request@prism54.org wrote:>
>Hi,
>>=20
>> you also got problems with your 3com officeconnect? Ik keep getting
>> "soft reset timed out" errors just after loading the firmware. I
>> addressed the list before, and there were some other people having
>the
>> same problem. But unfortunatly the error is not fixed (yet).
>
>Try disabling acpi at boot time, acpi=3Doff in your kernel boot
>parameters. Let us know how it goes.
>
>        Luis

Disabling acpi gives the same errors. It really bothers me because I
just can't figure out what is wrong. The card has worked in this laptop
in Windows. The card works on other laptops. It just will not work on
this laptop in Linux :-(
laptop
laptop
laptop