[Prism54-users] [NEWS] Prism54 firmware going down

Simon.Green@vodafone.co.nz Simon.Green@vodafone.co.nz
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:22:57 +1300

Do you have a HOWTO or anything on firmware extraction? It's probably
very easy (eg, rename this file), but without a hint, many people will
probably just pass over all these cards for Linux altogether. Which is a
pity, as the driver works great (thankyou!) and the cards seem pretty
good too. There are not many 802.11g alternatives for Linux yet. :(

Cheers
Simon

+++
OK
ATH
NO CARRIER
_

----------------------
Have you seen our website?.... http://www.vodafone.co.nz

CAUTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named r=
ecipient(s) only.
If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in err=
or, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it and you should delete it =
from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those=
=20of the author and do
not represent those of Vodafone New Zealand Limited.

Vodafone New Zealand Limited
21 Pitt Street, Private Bag 92161, Auckland, 1020, New Zealand
Telephone + 64 9 357 5100
Facsimile + 64 9 377 0962