[Prism54-users] using Hotplug to set Params for Prism54?

Stefan U. Hegner (Mobil) mobil@hegner-online.de
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:37:42 +0200

--=-jNUjNbgEaHn1pFymSnRo

Hi Herbert & Peter,

Am Son, den 25.04.2004 schrieb Peter Johanson um 21:12:
> Am Son, den 25.04.2004 schrieb Herbert Valerio Riedel um 18:06:
> > http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/waproamd/
> > waproamd - WLAN roaming daemon
> >  waproamd is a Linux WLAN roaming daemon for IEEE 802.11b
> >  cards supported by a driver with wireless extension API. It may be
> >  used for configuring WEP keys according to the WLANs available. It is
> >  intended to be used in conjunction with ifplugd, which configures your
> >  network automatically whenever an association with an AP suceeded.

> I added waproamd to portage a while ago, but i've not yet marked it
> stable on x86 til i find time to fix small annoyance with the default
> script (it looks for ifup/ifdown which gentoo does not have). Should be w=
orking fine though.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the hint. I'll give it a shot to try this
out.

Thx again

Stefan.

--=-jNUjNbgEaHn1pFymSnRo