[Prism54-users] Timeouts with SMC EZconnect

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:00:24 -0500 (EST)

OK this is really strange. Are you guys using the latest cvs snapshots?

If that doesn't work.. I can recommend you download the rest of the
firmware files from http://prism54.org/firmware/ and try each one.

What firmware should definitely work for your card? Well download the
windows driver and use the .arm file from there. You can check the version
by reading the head of the file (some will be junk, but you'll see it).

Also do you have /sbin/hotplug?
	Luis