[Prism54-users] success with Prism54

Nicolas Geoffray nicklaus@netcourrier.com
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:39:30 +0100

OK my mistake for the bridge, i forgot to install the bridge-utils
package...
So now bridging works on the laptop, but it does not the bridge
correctly. The computer connected to the wired card does ping the
laptop, but not the other wireless computers.

I use debian, and here's my /etc/network/interfaces
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
	address 192.168.0.10
	netmask 255.255.255.0
	gateway 192.168.0.1
	bridge_ports eth0 eth1
	bridge_stp off
	bridge_fd 2
	bridge_maxwait 0

eth0 is the wireless, eth1 the wired. eth0 has the smallest mac address.

I'm sorry, I know it's not a bridge list, but if someone has more
information, then mail me in private.

Thx in advance
Nicolas