[Prism54-users] ANNOUNCE: Prism54 for Fedora (Rough Draft)

nic nic@uklinux.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:05:40 +0000

 On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 18:16, Allen Winter wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I started to turn my notes on how to make the prism54 driver work
> into a more formal document.  It is a rough draft right now but I
> think it will help people.  Currently it is Fedora (and Redhat) specific
> but I can add other distros if people send me their notes.
>
> You can find the document at
> http://mysite.verizon.net/winterz/doc/prism54.txt

I followed these instructions to the letter[1] last night and finally
got my card (WG511) working! All I can say is thanks and well done for
the easy to read, accurate instructions.

nic

[1] Apart from using gcc32
--
nic <nic@uklinux.net>