[Prism54-devel] FreeBSD driver test needed

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 22 08:35:07 UTC 2005

Hello sebastien

Sebastien B <sebastien.b at swissinfo.org> said :

> TCP/IP frames don't seem to be sent correctly, although I get 802.11 ack
> packets,

You most probably are not. Can you send the dumps of your so-called
802.11 ack packets ?

> I have never managed to ping any host nor to open a TCP/IP
> connection. It is also possible that the received TCP/IP packets are not
> processed correctly, and without any device which can do monitor mode it will
> be really difficult to figure out.

Monitor mode is of no great use except when you're starting to actually
send packets, which I suspect you don't. Once monitor mode gets usefull,
and packets are actually sent, with my current stack, you should be okay
all the way through.

JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Note