[Prism54-devel] FreeBSD driver test needed

Sebastien B sebastien.b at swissinfo.org
Sat Mar 19 15:02:09 UTC 2005

Hello,
Could someone try my driver at http://yoshiyo.ath.cx/seb/prism54_freebsd.html
(just unpack the archive and type "make load"), associate with his AP (should
be done automatically ; if not, "ifconfig p54u0 ssid xxx" works) and then
attempt to ping a host on his network while sniffing the AP's channel with a
device supporting monitor mode ?
TCP/IP frames don't seem to be sent correctly, although I get 802.11 ack
packets, I have never managed to ping any host nor to open a TCP/IP
connection. It is also possible that the received TCP/IP packets are not
processed correctly, and without any device which can do monitor mode it will
be really difficult to figure out.
Thanks,
Sebastien