[Prism54-devel] FreeBSD driver test needed

Sebastien B sebastien.b at swissinfo.org
Fri Mar 25 12:46:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

> Sebastien B <sebastien.b at swissinfo.org> said :
> > TCP/IP frames don't seem to be sent correctly, although I get 802.11 ack
> > packets,
>
> You most probably are not. Can you send the dumps of your so-called
> 802.11 ack packets ?

The payload of such a packet looks like "00 01 22 00 70 00 00 00"
which is interpreted by the code as "free queue id 0 : status 256, ack
strength 34, sequence 112, 0"
Doesn't it mean that the AP has correctly processed (at 802.11 level) the
packet I just sent to it and replied with a 802.11 ack, which I received with
RSSI level 34 ?
That's why I think that the TCP/IP contents of the 802.11 frames I send may be
broken... or that I don't receive TCP/IP packets correctly...
Regards,
Sebastien