[Prism54-devel] Version 2 USB devices support

Sebastien B sebastien.b at swissinfo.org
Fri Mar 18 19:13:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

> PPS: Sebastien, can you make sure the current driver kind of works with
> your version 2 stick ?

For now, the driver completely crashes my USB controller when I plug the
device (it's not a hardware problem, it works with NDISWrapper).
Unfortunately, I cannot provide more information for now, since my Linux
installation is on a USB storage device ; after USB has crashed, the logs
can't be obviously written to the disk and I can't read them on the console
either as it gets flooded by messages about filesystem failure.
Sorry for the delay, but I've tried to get this to work with a Knoppix
live-cd, with the 3.6 I have it's a pain, I'll download the 3.8 and try again
(the driver setup should be easier with this new version, there are the 2.6
kernel and unionfs allowing modifying the hotplug system on-the-fly).

Regards,
Sebastien