[Prism54-devel] Version 2 USB devices support

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 18 22:46:34 UTC 2005

Hello Sebastien,

Well, if you tested a recent release, it's expected, the driver is
undergoing a major overhaul (just have a look at the code, it's now
much, much, clearer), in part because this is needed for PCI, in part
because it was long overdue...

The downside is i've not yet tested it extensively. This will be done
this weekend.

> Sorry for the delay, but I've tried to get this to work with a Knoppix
> live-cd, with the 3.6 I have it's a pain, I'll download the 3.8 and try again
> (the driver setup should be easier with this new version, there are the 2.6
> kernel and unionfs allowing modifying the hotplug system on-the-fly).

Don't bother if it's too much of a hassle, Olivier Garet has a standard
install and is able to test the device; i'll bother him and you once
ver1 devices work neatly with the new changes.

Regards,
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Note