[Prism54-devel] prism54-usb firmware loading

Mark Reiche mark.reiche at gmx.de
Sun Jun 6 21:02:57 UTC 2004

Hello Helmar,

I have some questions regarding your post about those Medion USB-Dongles:

 From the patched-in USB-ID I guess you also own the Medion MD40900
(XG-701A). What firmware did you take? I extracted it from the windows
driver, using the guide somewhere linked in this list... It has version
2.4.3.0 and is only 28316Bytes long.

Did you finally succeed? I can load the driver/firmware and even ifup
the eth-device, but I get no data over it. Also, the wireless-tools
(iwconfig, iwlist, ...)  do not find the required functionality...

Thank you for the work already done.
Mark