[Prism54-devel] Attempting to assoc with hostap-driven AP

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:07:33 -0500

Just use any of these:
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/tars/prism54-cvs-latest.tar.bz2
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.4/patch-2.4-prism54-cvs-latest.bz2
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6-prism54-cvs-latest.bz2

In your case, it seems you'd like to use the last link.

The DRV_VERSION hasn't changed and that's just because we havn't
released any testing/stable driver. If you want to see the changes since
the driver version you were using read the ChangeLog.

	Luis