[Prism54-devel] Attempting to assoc with hostap-driven AP

vda@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua vda@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:51:06 +0200

On Thursday 05 February 2004 00:07, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> Just use any of these:
> http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/tars/prism54-cvs-latest.tar.bz2
> http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.4/patch-2.4-prism54-cvs-lat
>est.bz2
> http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6-prism54-cvs-lat
>est.bz2
>
> In your case, it seems you'd like to use the last link.
>
> The DRV_VERSION hasn't changed and that's just because we havn't
> released any testing/stable driver. If you want to see the changes since
> the driver version you were using read the ChangeLog.

Yes I understand this.

I just tried to explain that I was unable to identify which version
of patch I applied. I still have it in kernel build directory but
it is named 'patch-2.6-prism54-cvs-latest.bz2' ;)

My mistake. I should keep patch-2.6.N-prism54-cvsYYYYMMDD.bz2
instead of just 'latest' in order to be able to track patch version.
--
vda