[Prism54-devel] Attempting to assoc with hostap-driven AP

vda@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua vda@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:36:19 +0200

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 19:37, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> I see some oid messages in the logs, these have been removed from
> standard verbose setup. Are you using an old driver?
>
> 	Luis

My running kernel is patched with 'latest' driver which
contained:

#define DRV_VERSION    "1.0.2.2"

I just downloaded today's latest CVS patch and it is
too 1.0.2.2. However I suspect this one is newer.

In future I'll download and use timestamped patches from
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.6/YYYY-MM
to remove all confusion.

Maybe it makes sense to add YYYY-MM-DD to module startup
message?

I'll patch 2.6.2 now with patch-2.6.2-prism54-cvs20040204.bz2
and retest.

Meanwhile I veriried that two SMCs seem to work fine as AP and STA
both with and without WEP.

I reached 2.4 megabyte/s throughput with netcat in both cases.
Good job guys! :)
--
vda