[Prism54-devel] handle mgmt timeouts by resetting hardware

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 7 00:06:04 UTC 2004

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 12:49:06AM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> Please remove me from list of maintainers of prism54 driver,
> mailing list admins, and remove my name from prism54.org
> webpages.
>
> My code was repeatedly shown to be buggy and of bad quality
> in general. Therefore I think I do not qualify for these
> positions.
>
> I apologize for inconvenience I may have caused
> for all of you.

Denis,

only if you do not have time to spare. In reality all this is a learning
process. If there's anyone unqualified for this since the begining it
would be me. I've learned a lot by making a lot of mistakes. I've been
corrected a million times, and it sucks. But down the road it's just
all part of the big learning process.

I asked you if you could be a mantainer since you were submitting a lot
of patches and they were good. Not many people do that.
We need all the help we can get. You seem to be doing a lot
with APs, I figured you could just contribute directly.

Whatdya say? Please stick with us, your input is valuable :)

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E