[Prism54-devel] handle mgmt timeouts by resetting hardware

Denis Vlasenko vda at port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua
Fri Aug 6 21:49:06 UTC 2004

Hi Luis,

Please remove me from list of maintainers of prism54 driver,
mailing list admins, and remove my name from prism54.org
webpages.

My code was repeatedly shown to be buggy and of bad quality
in general. Therefore I think I do not qualify for these
positions.

I apologize for inconvenience I may have caused
for all of you.
--
vda