[Prism54-users] WG511 pcmcia IRQ problem

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:54:35 UTC 2005

hia list.

I've been having a bit of problems getting my netgear wg511 working.
It is the "made in china version" but it does seem to load as it's
supposed to do. I think my problem is with my settings however i am
not sure.

I have uploaded a combined log of messages and syslog, to
http://docnielsen.dk/tmp/inserted.log , which states that for some
reason, the card is inserted, hotplug loads the driver, then bitches
about no 'reset complete' IRQ seen.

Since my Yenta driver claims to use IRQ 10 on both ports and my other
(wired) netcard claims IRQ 3 when inserted, why can't i see what IRQ
my wireless card is given?
Any suggestions as to how to get it working?
What am i doing wrong?

- Doc
--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)