[Prism54-users] Programmability of Prism GT and Activities of prism54

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:57:20 UTC 2005

The site has had no updates becuase I haven't updated it, partly
because there are no major updates on the driver. We're stuck where we
are because of lack of documentation, and lack of developers
interested in the pending sections -- WPA, WDS, final cleanup.

Jean has followed up with a lot of updates on the softmac/usb
advancements on his site though:

http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54usb/

The softmac driver is a different beast though.