[Prism54-users] ack & cts timeout and slottime for log distance links in prism54 driver

Ivan ivtoman at inet.hr
Wed Apr 6 09:48:03 UTC 2005

Hi Luis,

yes, I know it should be in iwpriv set of parameters, but which ones? I
don't see any named like "ack" or "cts" or "slottime", only ones I
found, that sound like could be, are:

s_dtimperiod,
s_maxtxlife and
s_maxrxlife.

Are these parameters what I need? And, if they are, how to set them
correctly? Where I can found any info about that? There is no info at
http://prism54.org/phpwiki?pagename=Prism54%20Private%20Wireless%20ioctls

Can someone point me in right direction?

Thank you very much,

Ivan