[Prism54-users] Prism Xbow/Javelin support

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon Sep 20 13:33:07 UTC 2004

I just looked at http://conextant.com/ in search of an e-mail address
to which I could write.  I recently bought an 802.11g PCI card, and
chose which model to buy entirely based on the open-source Prism
drivers.  I would be happy to inform Conextant (as I've already
informed the retailer, zcomax.com) about my purchasing decision.  But I
can't find any way to send e-mail to conextant.com.

I guess I could call the 1-888 number.

--Z