[Prism54-users] Getting stuck when out of range

Giorgio Moscardi enjoy.the.silence@iol.it
Sun, 30 May 2004 11:30:18 +0200

well, same problem here! quite annoying :(. although it seems that the driver
for kernel 2.4 doesn't do this. i have not checked it a lot, but it does seem
to work correctly.

--
Giorgio
------------- Slackware GNU/Linux 9.1 user -------------