[Prism54-users] WPA support

Aurelien slts@free.fr
Tue, 25 May 2004 19:10:20 +0200

--------------enig3D88F1063FB5A7521BCE2934

Actually, I worked on it some time ago, but did not manage to get the
thing working. I don't have time to spend on it right now...
But things that could help would be to know why the assoc fails when
using tkip. For this it would be great to have an AP side log of the
assoc (someone running hostAP there ?). Some info from connexant would
also be very helpful...

...And justice for all