[Prism54-users] supported cards page questions

Benjamin Dam Angel_DK@aub.dk
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:05:15 +0100

Hi all

i'v got the honor of redoing the list since there have been some
problems with people adding cards that uses difrent chips then the
prisem ones.

so i was just thinking that i'd ask people here what you woud like to se
on a list like this besides whats already on it.

my idear so far is to remove enykind of submission to the page, or
something like that but instead add a notes link where people can write
to and add comments instead of the curent point system.

but this is all idears so please join in so i can make a usefull cards
list and not something that only I think is usefull

/Benjamin Angel Dam