[Prism54-users] SMC wireless woes, need advise

Damon L. Chesser dchesser@bigfoot.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:23:13 -0600

Elimar Riesebieter wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 the mental interface of
>Damon L. Chesser told:
>
>[...]
>

>>You are right, of course!  I re-RTFM and did it wrong the first time.  I
>>am re-compiling the kernel (starting from scratch) and will build the
>>driver against the kernel.  I also missed re-naming the firmware file.
>>Thanks for responding!
>>

>You don't need to rebuild your kernel. It is possible to compile
>prism54 seperatly. You have to check the README careful ;-)
>
>Ciao
>
>Elimar

LOL yes I did!  Somehow I lost network connectivity from eth0, after
recompile I have network connectivity.  I thought it was wireless
related.  I must have done somthing stupid!  Not the first time, will
not be the last.

--
Damon L. Chesser
dchesser@bigfoot.com