[Prism54-users] SMC wireless woes, need advise

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie@lxtec.de
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:08:49 +0100

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 the mental interface of=20
Damon L. Chesser told:

[...]
> You are right, of course!  I re-RTFM and did it wrong the first time.  I=
=20
> am re-compiling the kernel (starting from scratch) and will build the=20
> driver against the kernel.  I also missed re-naming the firmware file. =
=20
> Thanks for responding!

You don't need to rebuild your kernel. It is possible to compile
prism54 seperatly. You have to check the README careful ;-)

Ciao

Elimar

--=20
  On the keyboard of life you have always