[Prism54-users] GREETINGS

DONALD MFOBIO donaldmfobio2@voila.fr
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:06:17 +0000

Dear Sir=2FMa
You may be surprised to receive my letter=2E I got your contact from the
Chamber of Commerce and Trade=2E I have decided to contact you for
confidential=2C urgent and rewarding joint business=2E
My name is DONALD MFOBIO=2C I was a Personal Assistant to the Late Congo
President=2C LURENT KABILA=2C who was assassinated in February and my aim
of writing to you is because of the need for a trusted and honest
person=2Cwho I can entrust the sum of US$10=2C800=2C000=28Ten million=2C Eight
Hundred Thousand US Dollars=29=2E
Source of the money=3A The late President and I secured this money in a
security firm in Ghana=2C in my name before his death=2E Now that he is
late=2CI want to transfer the money out of Africa=2C for investment in your
country=2E I can not travel out of Senegal where I am on asylum=2C hence I
am asking for your assistance to have this money in your care pending
when I will secure travel documents to come over to your country=2E
If you accept this offer we shall share the money as follows=3AFor you=2C
25%=2C 75% for me=2E I have all the title documents to the fund=2C which I
can transfer to you to enable you=2C have access to it=2E Be assured that
is risk-free and legitimate=2E
Please advise me on your position by e-mail immediately=2C indicating
your phone and fax numbers=2E
I await your prompt reply=2E
MR DONALD MFOBIO