[Prism54-users] Netgear WG311 Installation

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:13:14 -0500 (EST)

I'll fix the db. Perfect is tons of people have reported great success and
are quite happy. Supported means it just has worked.

Give us your lspci -v -v -v -n output for your netgear WG311.

=09Luis