[Prism54-users] Netgear WG511, Kernel 2.4.23 TRAP

Rene van Bevern rvb@rvb.dyndns.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:24:30 +0100

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:57:53PM +0100, Dirk wrote:
> I still think it is an AP problem. I also tried upgrading but that
> didn't make a difference...because the card already works.

Well ... those TRAPs didn't seem very normal to me.

> I have a "wireless SSID broadcast" option, disabling it gives the same
> problem as you describe.

I also have that option on the AP and it is activated ...

> Are you testing without MAC filtering?

Yes. MAC filtering is turned off. I guess i will write an email to the
Netgear support, because both hardwares are from Netgear. I hope they
won't ask me questions about Windows or tell me to click the "Control
Panel" icon ... ;)
I would have tested the card with Windows, if i had it ...

	Rene