[Prism54-users] Can't make a SMC2802W work. Maybe it's my hardware setup? Doing something wrong?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann@sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:28:00 -0500

Hi,

This note will not help you but I have a similar problem with the same card
(PCI SMC2802W)  on SuSE 8.2. I built kernel 2.4.23, build prism54 as module
but failing to load the  firmware, although mine seems to fail earlier in the
firmware load. Please let me know if you have any luck, it will give me some
encouragement :-) as I exhausted all I can think of,

Thanks, Milan