[Prism54-users] Kismet error: FATAL: Failed to set SSID 22:Invalid argument

Benjamin Henne metalhen@metalhen.de
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:56:01 +0100

HI,
I'm having same problem. Did you solve it? I cannot get kismet to work
with my Netgear WG511.

error:

mobile:/# kismet
Server options:  none
Client options:  none
Starting server...
Will drop privs to bla (1000)
No specific sources given to be enabled, all will be enabled.
Disabling channel hopping.
Source 0 (prism54): Enabling monitor mode for prism54g source interface
eth2 channel 6...
Waiting for server to start before startuing UI...
FATAL: Failed to set SSID 22:Invalid argument

*André Ventura Lemos * tux@tuxslare.org  wrote: <mailto:tux%40tuxslare.org>