[Prism54-users] Problems with a 3COM 3CRWE154G72

Peter Leinen peter@na.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:34:48 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks to Jens Maurer I finally got it up and running.
I have to disable all the automatism build in and execute the following commands
by hand:
>     cardctl insert
>     ifconfig eth1 up
>     iwconfig eth1 essid XXX
>     (wait 5 sec)
>     iwconfig     (without arguments, should show the AP address)
>
> And NOTHING else (no "commit", no "channel", no "ap" ID)?
Now I have to look for the mistake in the automatic startup

Thanks a lot to all for their answers and patience.
Peter Leinen

[...]