[Prism54-users] Re: [OFF-TOPIC] The SPAM

Bill Maidment bill@maidment.com.au
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:48:42 +1100

I second that vote for Spamassassin/Bayes but I would also add ClamAV,
File-Scan, Razor2 and SPFilter. The more checks the better. My system
uses all these through the Sendmail/Milter and is known to be highly
scaleable.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Bill