[Prism54-users] Setting WPA keys

Aurelien slts@free.fr
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 17:36:07 +0100

Hi,
you can pass WPA-PSK key to the card with "iwconfig ethx key xxxxx..."
where key is a 256 bits key generated from a passphrase with
wpa_passphrase (you'll find this in the wpa_supplicant stuff distributed
with hostap). The key will be recognized as a WPA-PSK handshake key by
the driver  because of its length.
But I think there is something else to do... it is not sufficient (at
least for me) to get WPA running. And as the driver is firmware based,
we must guess what firmware is expecting us to do. And as I'm running a
bit out of time these days, I won't be able to work on this issue...

...And justice for all