[Prism54-users] terminal prism54 performance problems

Andy Boff andy.boff at ury.york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 08:22:36 UTC 2004

Quoting Margit Schubert-While <margitsw at t-online.de>:

> IIRC, somebody else had a problem with the Ricoh bridge.
> Will have to check old mails.

As I recall, it may have been me. I don't have the laptop to hand at the moment,
but checking through my old mails, the cardbus bridge seems to be the same as
the one that patch is for.

I downgraded to a 2.4 kernel, and managed to get the card working consistently,
but not perfectly. It's fully usable, but still spews some error messages to
the logs. I'm intending to get more involved with sorting it, as soon as I have
a reliable internet connection.

Andy