[Prism54-users] WPA - No support at all

Fruhwirth Clemens clemens-dated-1082929122.1c3f@endorphin.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:38:41 +0200

Can someone please clearly state on prism54.org that prism54 does NOT
support WPA in any way at the moment. Neither wpa_supplicant has prism54
support - despite some files called driver_prism54.c - nor has prism54 the
necessary kernel interface to enable WPA association.

There are lots of posting by people how are confusingly trying to get WPA
running with no luck (including myself until a few hours of source reading).
Statements in the CVS log like "wpa_supplicant support added" made me think
there is in fact wpa support, otherwise I'd never have spend money on
wireless cards.. However just update the website.

Best regards, Clemens