[Prism54-users] Dropped packets at 10 second intervals

Jeff Bobzin jeff@boccorp.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:00:40 -0500

Tim,

I sent Luis my test program on Friday. Perhaps he will post it.

I find it interesting that the interval between drops is exactly 10 =
seconds. And also, the drops occur only when the transmission originates =
 on the master (master sends to managed). Running the same program on =
managed sending to master or ad-hoc to ad-hoc shows no periodic packet =
drop.

This could very easily be a firmware bug. Or perhaps the problem is in =
the driver code that detects card buffers full. Or perhaps no one will =
duplicate the bug and it will turn out to be my setup. =20

---Jeff Bobzin