[Prism54-users] Status of Managment Functions ?

Aurelien justiceforall@free.fr
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:19:33 +0100

Hi,
I'm talking about the lasts cvs commits :
 - "iwlist eth1 scan" should show you a list of AP.
 - "iwconfig eth1 channel 1" is a probably a bad idea since the channel order is strange. The 5,4 GHz channel seem to be listed before the 2.4GHz (do a iwlist eth1 channel). Better use "iwconfig eth1 freq 2.412". It might also not work since we don't really have doc on the device to be more  precise.
 - setoid, getoid are depreciated.

	Aurelien
...And justice for all