[Prism54-users] Mode tests

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-users@jucs-kramkiste.de
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:27:26 +0100

> Is there a way to find out which ethX devices is handled by the prism54
> driver? The hostap driver lists all devices in /proc/net/hostap/*. Is
> there anything similar for the prism54 driver?

To be more precise. A simple iwconfig 2>/dev/null and some grepping/seding
is not sufficent since it is possible that there is more than one wireless
lan card installed. And the other card is maybe not a prism54 based card. I
need this information to set ACL one the wlan cards and the other wlan
cards uses different iwpriv calls to set ACL and MAC addresses.

---
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de